Digital signage software VDisplay allows you to turn a TV screen or computer monitor into a display area to allow information to be displayed.
Display any combination of the following:
- Photos (including slide shows for entire folders)
- Text (such as labels and scrolling text)
- Videos (including mp4, avi and mpg)
- PDF documents (Adobe PDF not required)
- Current newspapers (front pages of popular world newspapers)
- RSS news feeds (live internet news updated regularly)
- Weather forecast (today and next few days for world locations)
- Graphs (line, pie, barcharts for SQL Server and Access databases)
- Web browser (show any web page with optional scrolling)
- Real time clocks (analogue and digital)
Different displays can be shown on selected days or a particular date / time.
Click here to see some examples.